School Uniform 2020
To protect the safety of everyone in the St Lawrence community, and due to the restrictions in place to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, the School Shop is not able to accept bookings for uniform fittings or purchases this year. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you, and request that all orders are sent by email.
An order form and sizing guide will be sent to all parents directly, via email, on 15 July 2020.
On receipt of the order form and size guide
- Please complete the order form as soon as possible and return to email@example.com
- Orders will be collated and parents contacted via telephone for payment by card. Please note that the College is unable to take payments via American Express.
- When parents/guardians are contacted for payment, they will also be advised of a collection time. For boarders, uniform, along with a set of name tapes, will be sent directly to their boarding houses.
- Items worn next to the skin are non-returnable.
- The second hand shop has a selection of garments - please indicate on your order form if you are interested in purchasing from this stock. All items have been laundered onsite and quarantined for over 72 hours.