A caring community of kindness, positivity and respect.
Based on the same campus as the Senior School, the Junior School (or Prep) pupils have use of all facilities, not just those specific to the Junior School. Facilities include two Forest Schools, indoor heated Swimming Pool, Sports Centre, Rugby and Cricket pitches. Boarding from 7 to 13 is provided in modern, spacious and bright dormitories that are all en-suite.
80-acre campus based on the beautiful Kent coast. We are a traditional Boarding School with a modern outlook, welcoming children from all around the world. Diversity makes us a cosmopolitan and vibrant place, where pupils leave us prepared, socially and academically, for the challenges of the globalised world of work and study.
- The College is one of the founding schools to be awarded the coveted accolade of World Class High Performance Learning School
- An Elite Performance Programme for outstanding sports players
- New, state of the art Science, Art & Design Technology Centre
- All Boarding accommodation is en-suite
- All pupils attend school on Saturday (6 day week programme)
- Exeat weekends are optional for Boarders (they don’t need to leave the School)
- Dedicated EAL/ESL Centre for children who need additional English support
- A focus on full integration in all lessons
- Campus based School
- We have pupils from over 25 different nationalities
- 1 mile from Ramsgate Beach and Ramsgate Royal Harbour– Nationally Recognised with a Seaside Award 2021