St Lawrence College provides continuity of education from 3 to 18 years, or the flexibility for you to choose independent education for just part of your child's schooling; Nursery, Junior or Senior School.
The Junior School has approximately 200 pupils. Boarders are accepted from 7 years old.
OUR 'TOP 10' VALUE-ADDED FACTORS:
1. We regard each pupil as a whole person, a unique individual – not just a student.
2. Our knowledge of each child and his/her learning needs/style, encouraged by small classes.
3. Staff who see teaching at SLCJS as more than just a job; pupils who regard school as home from home.
4. Specialist teaching: teachers who have a depth of subject knowledge and a passion for their subjects.
5. Specialist facilities: not just those dedicated to the Junior School but also those from which pupils benefit as members of the College community.
6. Our commitment to, and the quality of, resources for learning.
7. Traditional values, borne of our Christian heritage.
8. The value we attach to parent partnership – so that parents feel able to share in their children’s learning adventure.
9. The benefits of our independence (freedom from the ‘one-size-fits-all’ culture) – and the quality of the back-up services provided by our own professional association (IAPS).
10. The international dimension of a multi-cultural family, enabling our pupils to believe that the world is their oyster.
All this for a competitive fee, significantly less than one would expect to pay in the majority of other highly-regarded prep schools.