|Early Arrivals||8.00am - 9.00am||£4.80|
|Funded Morning Session||9.00am -12 noon||£17.50||or fully funded by KCC|
|Lunch||12 noon - 1.00pm||only available if staying all day or attending an afternoon session|
|Enhanced Afternoon Session||1.00pm - 4.00pm||£21.00|
|Late Stay||4.00pm - 5.00pm||£4.80|
|Full Day||9.00am - 4.00pm||£38.50||or £21.00 with KCC funding|
|Full Day with early arrival||8.00am - 4.00pm||£43.00||or £25.50 with KCC funding|
|Full Day with late stay||9.00am - 5.00pm||£43.00||or £25.50 with KCC funding|
|Full Day with early arrival/late stay||8.00am - 5.00pm||£47.00||or £29.50 with KCC funding|
- For the academic year 2017/18 we are part of the KCC Early Years Funding Scheme (please see below).
- Please note that it is not possible to stay to lunch after a morning session.
- Children attending the Nursery on a full time basis will pay fees no greater than those paid in Reception (2017/18 Reception Fee £2,490 per term).
- We accept childcare vouchers including Busy Bees, Kiddivouchers, Allsave, Edenred & Kids Unlimited. (Please enquire for further details on other schemes.)
- The 15 hours of weekly free entitlement is split into 5 x 3 hour sessions in the mornings only.
- Your child is eligible for funding from the term after their 3rd birthday to the term in which they turn 5.
- If you wish to add a morning session during the term, after the KCC headcount date at the start of each term, this extra session will not be eligible for funding until the following term.
- Like many other nurseries attached to IAPS/Independent Schools, our term dates are not in line with those of other nursery schools and the maintained schools in Kent. We have a duty to inform you that we do not offer a 38 week nursery year. However, funding can be claimed for 33 weeks for the academic year 2017/18 for all eligible children. Please note that you will not be able to claim the additional 5 weeks at another provider.
The parents undertake to pay the fees which apply and are due and owing from time to time. Fees are due and payable before the commencement of the relevant school term. If one or more items on the bill are under query, the balance of the bill must be paid.
A term's notice to be given by parents means notice given before the first day of a term and expiring at the end of that term. A term's notice must be given in writing if the parents wish to cancel a place which they have accepted, or if parents wish to withdraw a pupil who has entered the College.
Personal Accident Insurance is obligatory for all fee paying pupils.
Specific details of the above and many other issues are given in the parent contract which is sent out with the acceptance form once a child is registered.